Tel-Aviv University (TAU) - Tel Aviv University (TAU) is the highest educational institution in Israel. It belongs to the largest universities of the country and is a non-profit public university. It was founded in 1953 after the union of several educational institutions: the School of Economics and Law, the Institute of Natural Sciences, the Institute of Judaica, operating in Tel Aviv.
The academic activity of the university, aimed at studying medicine, is considered to be the strongest in this institution. This is the most prestigious faculty, which has increased requirements for students and prepares high-level specialists, capable of making innovative decisions and participating in the development of new methods of treating patients. The specificity of training a future medical practitioner here lies in long-term training, including theory, practice and research activities. In the process of preparation, great attention is paid to issues of professional medical ethics.
In addition to medical orientation, among the curricula can be identified the study of art, engineering, technology and innovation. The University conducts engineering research in these areas in close cooperation with industrial corporations. Currently, students of the engineering department are involved in the research project DIMES, launched the goal to create a virtual map of the Internet. This is an international project, of which TAU students are also a part.
The study of physics and astronomy at Tel Aviv University is also accompanied by research activities. Here is an observatory in which stars and other objects of the Cosmos are observed, within the framework of which discoveries of a planetary scale are made. During the existence of the observatory, more than 40 asteroids were discovered. The TAU is the only observatory in this part of the continent.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
At one time, such outstanding personalities left the university walls:
Tel-Aviv University is located in the northern Tel Aviv district called Ramat Aviv. The campus is within the city limits and includes:
On the campus there is a center for psychological help, a gallery that includes works of art, a botanical garden, the Center for Jewish Culture and Heritage.
The uniqueness of the university campus of Tel Aviv University is to place on its territory unique objects, such as:
Education received in TAU enjoys an excellent reputation among employers, which helps graduates of the university to successfully find employment in prestigious companies.
In this educational institution seek to act as citizens of Israel, as well as foreigners who are interested in obtaining high quality education. Thanks to the knowledge gained in TAU, graduates have an opportunity to build a successful career and realize themselves in professional work.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.