AT Belarusian National Technical University can get a high-quality higher education. Belarusian National Technical University (BNTU) is one of the best public educational institutions in the country and provides a high level of teaching. The history of the academic activities of this institution begins in 1920. The location of the university campus is the capital of Belarus, the city of Minsk.
Belarusian National Technical University constantly occupies the prestigious level among the 5% of the world's best educational institutions, a list of the best universities, which is compiled according to international authoritative sources. The Belarusian national rating puts BNTU in the second honorary position of the best educational institutions in the country. Such indicators are evidence of a decent academic level of the university and an increase in its popularity among applicants. The diploma of the Belarusian National Technical University has an excellent reputation among employers.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
By academic standards, BNTU parameters are medium sized. At the same time, 22,000 students receive education here. Documents from foreign citizens come to the selection committee. The indicator of fullness of the university by foreigners is 6 percent of the total number of students (this is a fairly high percentage, emphasizing the relevance of the university). Teaching is conducted by 2,100 specialists with high qualification characteristics. A part of the academic staff is invited by the administration from the leading universities of the world. The university cooperates actively with other educational institutions on the conditions of international student exchange. Details of all the details can be found on the forums and social networks related to BNTU.
Higher education involves the use of a scientific library by students with a full set of necessary literature. She is on campus and meets all the conditions of extra classes. Students of the Belarusian National Technical University have the opportunity to settle in comfortable dormitories and classes in sports complexes.
The prestige of the university is complemented by long-term membership in various academic groups. For example, EUROPEAN UNIVERSITY ASSOCIATION.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.