Beijing Youth Politics College makes a special offer for international students to study in language courses and at the faculty of "Chinese Language and Culture".
About the Beijing Institute of Youth Policy:
- For more than 50 years it has been a state institution. The total number of students is 6,000.
- To date, about 2,000 foreign students from more than 20 countries study at the institute
- The Chinese language faculty was founded more than 10 years ago. This faculty has a wealth of studying experience, all teachers are highly qualified specialists.
- For good academic success you can get a scholarship
- The hostel for international students is located on the campus of the institute. Students are offered 2 and 3 bed rooms for resettlement
The Institute offers a choice of:
1. Language courses
Classes Monday through Friday, 3 lessons per day (18 lessons per week, standard course)
After annual Chinese courses, students can take the HSK exam.
HSK is a standardized Chinese language proficiency test (putonghua) for non-native speakers of Chinese, namely international students.
2. Faculty "Chinese language and culture",
specialty - "Business - Chinese" ( Bussiness Chiness e)
(Language courses + faculty)
no entrance exams, no HSK certificate, no knowledge of Chinese.
The term of study is 3 years , at the end of 3 years a diploma of higher professional education is issued (not a bachelor).
A student under the age of 18 additionally pays 290 $ guardianship from the Chinese side.
---- Tuition for language courses and faculty: 5,700 $ ----
The program includes:
-Extension of a visa
Educational program : classes - 5 days a week, 20-25 lessons / week.
The institute is the first language year, designed for the program 4 HSK, at the end of 1 year, the delivery of HSK and a certificate of completion of the courses.
From the second year of study, the student receives a scholarship of 10,000 RMB (1,431 $) per year
For all questions write to the mail:
call the numbers:
+44 203 28 77 185 (London)
+39 0172 191 0647 (Italy)