Asian Institute of Technology Thailand (AIT)
Description of Asian Institute of Technology Thailand (AIT)
Asian Institute of Technology Thailand - a private university in Thailand. Successful development began in 1959. The exact location is Rathuma Thani. Each year, the university is recognized as one of the best in Thailand and even officially included in the TOP-20.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Asian Institute of Technology Thailand (AIT)
Facilities and equipment at Asian Institute of Technology Thailand (AIT)
The university is small, because only about 2 thousand people study here. Not only citizens of Thailand, but also foreigners can count on entering. About 199 teachers are involved in teaching. Exchange programs are offered for students and teachers.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each academic year is divided into 2 semesters, which corresponds to the standard version. At the same time, students mark a structured educational program and can receive scholarships to reduce the financial burden, because initially they have to pay up to $ 12,500 per year. In addition, accommodation per month costs 380 - 693 dollars.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Asian Institute of Technology Thailand (AIT)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.