An Giang University (AGU) was founded in 1999 and is the highest public educational institution in Vietnam. The university acts as a multilevel and interdisciplinary training center, conducts research and applies technologies to meet the local needs of socio-economic development in the process of industrialization, modernization and international integration.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
Master programs of the educational institution are implemented in the following areas:
The university provides a dormitory with 237 rooms, which can accommodate more than 1620 students.
AGU is located in Anjiang province in southwestern Vietnam, in the city of Longxuyen. The material and technical base of the university includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, it is necessary to provide documents on education and pass entrance exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.