Amerigo Twin Cities (Minnesota) is waiting for students from Eastern Europe and offers a special discount - 18,000 $ for each year of study for students *:
- which meet the school entry criteria
- who submitted the application form before 02.29.2020
Amerigo Education Twin Cities Cretin-Derham Hall is a private boarding school located in the heart of Twin Cities. The school provides an elite level of education to its students. This is confirmed by high ranking results. According to Niche, Cretin-Derham Hall is A +, the highest level in this ranking system. According to another ranking system: the best private schools in the state, Cretin-Derham Hall is in 12th place.
High school grades are due to a serious level of education in the STEM direction, in-depth teaching in 46 subjects, the availability of opportunities for sports, a large number of clubs for additional student development and student enrollment in leading US universities, in particular the Ivy League.
Amerigo Twin Cities (Cretin Derham Hall) is the perfect choice for students who:
- want to study in an academically strong school with a variety of educational departments from STEM to Business and Computer Sciences;
- love an active life and a variety of sports. The school has hockey, football, and basketball teams. There is the opportunity to dance, tennis or downhill skiing;
- they know that they are interested in trying additional classes. The list of additional subjects and clubs includes various disciplines: from Military affairs to the Mentoring program.
Amerigo Twin Cities is perfect for:
- future programmers
- future scientists
- future businessmen
- future specialists in applied and stage art.
International students live in a residence in the format of an apartment complex, two students in a room with their own bathroom.
The total number of school students is about 1050, where international students are 5% of the total number.
The final cost for this proposal is 52,850 $ for the 2020-2021 academic year and includes :
- 3 meals a day;
- academic education in admission to universities;
- excursions and events 1-2 times a month;
- transfer from / to the airport at the beginning and end of the school year;
- medical insurance;
- sightseeing trips to other cities for spring and autumn holidays.
Find out the exact prices from SMAPSE managers.
SMAPSE expets will be happy to answer all your questions!