Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
Description of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
- Established: 1919
- Location: Poznan, Poland
- Learning Languages: Polish, English, German, Danish
- Number of students: 37,000
- Type: state.
It is believed that Adam Mickiewicz University is the successor to the first Poznan university, founded in 1611, but the official foundation year is considered to be 1919. The institution is named after Adam Mickiewicz, a poet who was known for his ideas of freedom, freedom, and went down in history as one of the most iconic Polish figures of art.
Poznan University named after Adam Mickiewicz consists of several buildings located in different cities of Poland: the headquarters in Poznan, the rest in Nest, Kalisz, Slubice and Pyla.
The educational institution is famous for the possibility of obtaining some master's programs in German and Danish, which is rare for Polish universities.
Students' leisure is organized at a high level: they can engage in rowing, sailing, triathlon and dancing, sing in the choir, play in the theater, make films, etc.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
- The educational institution has a rich history and experience.
- Large-format research and experiments are conducted at the university.
- University location: from Poznan you can fly to many European capitals in a few hours
- Poznan region - the region with the lowest unemployment in all of Poland
- University named after For many years, Adam Mickiewicz has been one of the three best higher education institutions in the country.
- The university provides a prestigious European education, the diploma is internationally recognized.
Facilities and equipment at Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
According to official figures, the university consists of 40 buildings with a total area of 333 thousand square meters.
The structure of the University. Adam Mickiewicz includes:
- Educatioanl laboratories and lecture halls
- Research laboratories and centers
- Equipped sports facilities
- 20 ha Botanical Garden
- Six dormitories close to educational campuses.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
All applicants must provide:
- Certificate of general secondary education
- Certificate of proficiency in the language of the selected program.
Applicant must be of legal age. For admission to some specialties, passing oral exams is required.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznan
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.