Academy for Gifted Children - PACE
Description of Academy for Gifted Children - PACE
- Established: 1993
- Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
- Students age: 6-18 years.
- Number of students:
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of study: private day school.
Academy for Gifted Children - PACE is a non-denominational, coeducational, private day school fully dedicated to meeting the needs of the intellectually gifted in grades 1-12. PACE develops the potential of gifted children through special education designed for talented pupils. The program is fully accredited by the Ministry of Education. The educational institution provides the child with a powerful curriculum that challenges, motivates children, and helps them to develop their potential.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Academy for Gifted Children - PACE
Accommodation, meals, prices
Academy for Gifted Children - PACE is a day school and does not offer accommodations.
Activities Academy for Gifted Children - PACE
- Students benefit from cultural experiences in and outside the classroom. Attending theater performances, art exhibitions and museums are just a few of the exciting opportunities that students have to develop an understanding of art.
- The school is a member of the SSAF, students are engaged in various sports from grades 1 to 12.
Joint studying activities:
- Leisure world
- Silent reading
- Mad science
- Musical Theatre
- Exciting engineering
- Dinosaur Club
- Making dolls
- A private school focuses on the specialization of gifted children, ensuring the development of their unique, outstanding potential.
- A flexible pace designed to meet the special needs and learning requirements of a gifted child.
- Differentiated education with deeper knowledge, understanding of a wide range of subjects.
- The school creates an environment that fosters strong, lifelong bonding through small classrooms, dedicated teachers, and engaged peers.
- Planning, supporting a child's future success in the program prepares him for university entrance every step of the way.
- An expanded, accelerated curriculum offers the best learning experience for the gifted child. A flexible learning model connects students with their intellectual peers based on their level of knowledge in mathematics. Students are assigned to grade-based disciplines and are offered additional, advanced content to stimulate learning potential.
Facilities and equipment at Academy for Gifted Children - PACE
The school provides all the conditions for playing sports, attending creative events, workshops.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To be admitted to PACE, students must be recognized as intellectually gifted; however, positive gifted child identification does not guarantee a student's enrollment in PACE.
The school organizes a meeting with the parents of each student with the opportunity to spend the whole day at the school.
If your child has been recognized as intellectually gifted, you can apply online: fill out the online form, upload a copy of the child's psychoeducational assessment, payment receipt. After reviewing your application, a PACE representative will contact you.
If the child has not yet been recognized as intellectually gifted, you can fill out and send the application form - a PACE representative will contact you.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Academy for Gifted Children - PACE
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.