St. Clement's School
Description of St. Clement's School
- Established: 1901
- Location:Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Students age:7+
- School type: private
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of education: separate, for girls.
St. Clement's School is a prestigious private school for girls. Today, the educational institution is part of the international association Round Square and offers the strongest Advanced Placement programs.
Mission of St. Clement's School - to create conditions for high quality education and comprehensive development. The school has only 470 students: its small size helps the educational institution to maintain a family atmosphere.
- 8 to 1 - ratio of children to teachers
- 76% of schoolgirls participate in sports clubs
- 100% of graduates go to the best universities in the world
- 90+ Advanced Courses
- 80+ elective courses.
The school was opened in 1901 and was originally a general education school, but after 30 years it became a separate educational school. Since 2000, the institution has been offering Advanced Placement courses.
The core values of St. Clement's School:
- Exceptional quality - meeting high standards in education
- Creative approach - striving for original solutions and innovative approaches
- Comfortable atmosphere - creating an open, inclusive community
- Respect - attention and care to each student
- Spirituality is following the Anglican tradition.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in St. Clement's School
Activities St. Clement's School
- Debate club
- Chess Club
- Cinema club
- Art and design
- Orchestral music
- Music technology
- Cross country
Facilities and equipment at St. Clement's School
In 2006, the St. Clement's School has expanded with a new gym, theater, library and state-of-the-art equipment.
- Media center
- Computer center
- Technological laboratory
- Climbing wall
- Scientific laboratory.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Non-refundable deposit
- Registration fee
- Annual fee
- A uniform
- Day care center
- Music lessons
- School trips
- Lunch and dinner parties.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about St. Clement's School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
|- we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
|- we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
|- recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.