Zhongyuan University of Technology ( 中原 工学院 ) is an educational institution of the People’s Republic of China that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1955. Currently, Zhongyuan University has its campus in Zhengzhou City.
The establishment of China is considered medium in size because the university has a capacity of approximately 19,000 people per year. Approximately 600 teachers of the highest category conduct their academic work at the University.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This University of China last few years does not leave the ranking of the best of the best universities in the world, as evidenced by its entry into the list of TOP-5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
The infrastructure of a higher education institution requires a large scientific library. Perhaps a plus for admission to this university may be the fact that Zhongyuan University of Technology has its own sports facilities and all the necessary equipment for sports.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.