Zhejiang University of Science & Technology (abbreviated ZUST ) or 浙江 科技 学院 - a higher educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1980 in the People's Republic of China. Currently, ZUST University has at its disposal a campus in Hangzhou.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a higher educational institution of the country, which with an enviable consistency is in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
This is an average of the total number of students in a higher education institution, where about 20,000 people take a course each year. The educational institution accepts both local and foreign citizens.
During education, all students have access to a large scientific library. Students can also count on affordable housing in a dorm on campus. An important advantage when choosing this university is the fact that Zhejiang University of Science & Technology has an excellent sports infrastructure.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.