English Path Toronto, Toronto English School
Description of English Path Toronto, Toronto English School
- Location: Toronto, Canada,
- Founded: 2023,
- Type of institution: language school,
- Language of instruction: English,
- Type: mixed.
The campus in Toronto is located in a historic building in the business district of the city. The convenient location in the city center provides students with a wide range of cafes, restaurants and shops. The school also has convenient access to the PATH network of underground pedestrian crossings, which covers more than 30 km of restaurants, shops and entertainment venues. Due to the fact that the school is close to public transport lines, students have the opportunity to meet and enjoy everything that Toronto offers.
A wide range of electives are available to choose from.
Elective block 1 (12:45 - 13:30) includes the following classes:
- Idioms and phrasal verbs,
Optional Block 2 (13:45 - 14:30) – Casual English:
- Business English for debate and public speaking,
- English for Hospitality,
- Digital Marketing,
- Personal positioning,
- Preparation for IELTS,
- Academic skills,
- Employability skills.
Each topic is studied for 4 weeks.
Things to know about
- A two-minute walk from King Tube Station,
- Easy access to the UP Express train to Pearson Airport,
- Safe location in the business district.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in English Path Toronto, Toronto English School
Accommodation, meals, prices
- Accommodation in host families.
- CASA Residence
Housing includes residential apartments and common spaces - guaranteed location in downtown Toronto at the intersection of Yonge & St. Clair streets, just a few minutes walk from shops, restaurants, cafes and bars, five minutes from the St. Clair metro station.
- Dream apartments
Housing includes residential and shared apartments: shared apartments are provided in the very center of the city, fully furnished apartments.
- "Dream House" (Dream House)
Student houses with all amenities.
Facilities and equipment at English Path Toronto, Toronto English School
- 12 classrooms with interactive screens,
- Student lounge,
- Walking distance to the harbor, distillery district, CN Tower and PATH,
- A diverse and interesting social program.
Admission dates and extra charges
- Registration fee,
- Accommodation booking fee,
- Bank commission,
- Guardianship letter,
- Fees for minors (Students under 18 years of age),
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Completed application.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about English Path Toronto, Toronto English School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.