Yıldız Teknik Üniversitesi or Yildiz Technical University (abbreviated as YTU) is a state institution of higher education in Turkey, which started in the distant 1911 and continues to this day. The main building of the university is located in Istanbul.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
We are talking about the impossible dream of a huge number of applicants from around the world. After all, Yildiz Technical University is one of the best universities in Turkey, which is included in the TOP-20 of the country.
This is a fairly large-scale educational institution, where every year 24,000 people take their courses. The academic staff of a higher education institution is more than 1,500 professors and teachers of the highest category.
The institution has created unique conditions for student learning. At their disposal is a large library, modern hostel and sports facilities. Yildiz Technical University is listed in the list of reputable groups and scientific communities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.