- Year of study at Dubai Universities - Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, MBA
- Tuition at schools for foreign students
- Year of study in Dubai language schools for international students
- Educational programs in Dubai after grades 9, 10, 11
- Popular schools and universities of Dubai for foreign students
Even in just a year of studying in Dubai, you can get a prestigious education of high quality - this city fascinates with the beauty and incredible atmosphere of a metropolis, the largest international companies operate here and the best specialists work in leading fields of activity. The cost of studying at schools and universities in Dubai for foreign students depends on the type of educational institution, its ranking on the world market and the duration of the program.
Dubai attracts students from all over the world with its approach to the organization of education- teachers use relevant methods and techniques that foreign students like so much, because they make the process interesting and exciting. Dubai also falls into the top lists of places for learning English: its good location allows you to combine study and beach holidays - in the UAE 360 days of sunshine a year, which will certainly please fans of hot countries.
Year of study at Dubai Universities - Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, MBA
In Dubai, the organization of education is consistent with the standard system of higher education. Types of education in higher education:
TOP Destinations in the United Arab Emirates:
- oil industry
- gas activity
- tourism and hospitality
- hotel business
- restaurant management.
In most cases, for admission to the university, it is enough for foreign students to pass a language exam in the English language, only sometimes additional tests and interviews may be required, but it is important to consider that in order to enter the University of Dubai you need a high level of knowledge of the English language to understand a rich academic program.
Studying abroad is exciting and very productive: the best teachers from all over the world who know the features of upbringing and teaching of foreign students are invited to Dubai. The average cost of studying at Dubai universities for foreign students is from 162,000 AED per year of study.
Tuition at schools for foreign students
Foreign students most often choose to study in a private school, where children study in English, and not in Arabic, as in public schools. Most children prefer Dubai boarding schools, where they can not only study, but also live on the campus on a full board basis. The main advantage is the international environment in the school and regular communication with peers, the ability to play sports and use the entire modern infrastructure of the school.
Depending on the educational system, school graduates receive the following diplomas and certificates:
- Swiss Federal Maturite
- International baccalaureate
- The General Certificate of Secondary Education
Foreign students in Dubai have a choice of type of school - for example, British and Swiss private schools are located here, where education is carried out according to national education programs. For those who wish to study several foreign languages at once, a bilingual educational system is available, which involves studying not only in English, but also in French, German or Arabic.
Year of study in Dubai language schools for international students
Students from all over the world come to Dubai to study English or Arabic - the locals are native speakers of the Arabic language, but most of the population is fluent in English, which allows them to practice their knowledge on a daily basis in real life.
In Dubai, teaching a child a foreign language is available from 3 years: at a younger age, education is carried out in the game, special teaching methods are used, which makes learning informative and exciting. Courses for preparing for language exams are common among adults: TOEFL and IELTS, a business course and business English, and a standard course is available for students with a poor level of knowledge of the language.
The affordable cost of studying at Dubai language schools for foreign students allows a large number of students to come: the average price for a week of English classes is from 500 AED, the TOEFL / IELTS course is 1,500 AED / 4 weeks.
Organization of education:
- individual education
- group lessons
- homestay teacher.
Educational programs in Dubai after grades 9, 10, 11
Education in high school involves obtaining an international certificate:
Even for one year of study in Dubai on one of the above programs, a foreign student will receive a huge amount of academic knowledge, which will increase his chances of entering an elite university, and the presence of an international certificate or diploma can exempt from entrance exams. Also, studying in high school in Dubai allows you to adapt to life in the UAE, get acquainted with the foreign system of education, make new interesting and useful contacts, tighten up your foreign language and just enjoy life in a foreign country with a high standard of living.
Popular schools and universities of Dubai for foreign students
- HULT International Business School is an elite international business school with affordable master's and MBA programs. The standard course for obtaining a master's degree lasts one year of study at a university, the cost is from 162,000 AED / year, the most popular specialization is international business. Also, this university is distinguished by a unique rotation program that allows students from other departments to undergo part of their studies in another country. Thus, if desired, students can change their location 3 times in 1 year of study and gain experience in studying and living in three large cities of world significance
- Swiss International Scientific School in Dubai is a private Swiss boarding school with a bilingual education system, where you can get a Swiss matriculation certificate or pass the international program International Baccalaureate. The cost for a year of study is from 220,000 AED.