Xuchang University (abbreviated XCU ) or 许昌 学院 - This is a higher education institution in the People's Republic of China, which has been conducting academic and scientific work since the beginning of the distant 1907. Currently, this institution of China is conveniently located in Jiangguanchi with its main university campus and a small campus.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Now, Xuchang University is proving its right to be on the list of TOP-5 percent of the best institutions of higher education in the world with ease from year to year.
The university has at its disposal a small scientific library. students can also get housing in a modern hostel. Another distinct advantage of Xuchang University is connected with the fact that the institution has sports facilities on the campus, small training areas, and a park for quiet walks and recreation.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.