Xi'An Shiyou University ( 西安 石油 大学 ) is an educational institution of the People’s Republic of China that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1951. Currently, Xi'An Shiyou University University is conveniently located with its main building, dormitory and campus in Xi'an.
This Chinese University can be attributed to the number of medium-sized, since here, by and large, about 20,000 people take a course each year.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a Chinese university, which with enviable regularity occupies top positions in the ranking of the best universities in the country. Also, in recent years, the university has not left the international ranking of the TOP-5 percent of the best universities in the world.
While studying at this Chinese university, students can count on places in the dormitory. Also to help students access to the university's scientific library. In addition, the campus has everything you need for outdoor activities and sports during extra-curricular time.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.