Have you ever heard of Harvard University's excellent reputation? Not without reason, because it is considered the best in the world. It is extremely difficult to enter here, only 4.8% of applicants receive a lucky ticket, which does not prevent tens of thousands of students from all over the world from applying for admission to one of the many faculties every year. But why? Why do the best heads in the world go to Harvard?
Competition and selection
If you are going to apply, you will have to face fierce competition and a lot of obstacles. The application procedure is complex and lengthy, there are many requirements that must be met. One of them is the preparation of the essay for the introduction: it should be designed in such a way as to help you convince the admissions committee that you are an ideal fit.
Preparing such essays requires the highest concentration and writing skills. However, even if you are a born writer, you may still need the help of specialists in your field. There is a service WriteMyPaperHub - a commercial Internet site where you can hire a dock in this case as a consultant. The resulting labor can be used as a manual for storming Harvard University.
However, the question of why Harvard, we have not yet answered. Let's take a look at the situation and name at least a few reasons.
Truly the best
Harvard was the first university in the New World and for many years remained the only place in 13 colonies where you could get a degree. It was an elite and closed educational institution, and this reputation has survived to this day.
But there are other reasons why thousands and thousands of students from all over the world are drawn here:
- Level of training. Harvard professors are high-class specialists and scientists, full of Nobel Prize winners and members of the National Academy of Sciences. In addition, one should not forget the numerous studies on various subjects cited within its walls;
- Harvard University consistently tops all university rankings on a variety of criteria;
- The support of an outstanding scholarly husband (for example, a Harvard professor) largely determines your chances of a successful career. The statistics are merciless: future Nobel Prize winners most often begin their journey as assistants to existing laureates, which makes the situation extremely attractive to young and ambitious people from all over the world. The best of the best, who have an idea of their potential, will look for appropriate mentors to make a career;
- It offers a huge range of programs and areas of study - from jurisprudence and medicine to social sciences and arts, so that, regardless of the interests of a particular person, Harvard will be able to provide him with a choice. Moreover, in almost every area, this university occupies a leading position.
- The size of the funds should not be written off: according to this indicator, Harvard also occupies a leading position in the world. A huge amount of external funds allows us to get the best equipment, library funds, infrastructure, to support the best researchers with a ringing coin. So the university attracts students who want to learn in step with the times. Harvard is the richest university in the world.
- The campus and building of the university are considered the best and most beautiful in the United States,so studying here is not only useful, but also an enjoyable experience that changes your life.
Here are just a few reasons why Harvard has become a point of attraction for tens of thousands of bachelor's or master's degrees. But that is not all.
Studying at Harvard means acquaintances and connections
Most Harvard graduates have had successful careers in science, business, or politics. This success is partly a consequence of the extensive network of highly professional contacts established during the student years within the walls of the university: is It not for nothing that Harvard is considered the forge of the elite?
Some scientists and experts in assessing the quality of scientific training argue that Harvard cannot be called a leader in the quality of education; other universities, such as Yale or Stanford, provide the same or even better training. But the reputation earned for more than two centuries gives the Harvard diploma at once +100 to prestige and respect, and any student automatically becomes a representative of the academic and intellectual elite of any country on the globe.