Uppingham School Summer Camp
Description of Uppingham School Summer Camp
- Year of foundation: 1584;
- Location: Uppingham, Rutland County, England;
- Age of students: 10-15 years;
- Type of residence: residence;
- Type of study: mixed;
- Language learning: English.
Founded in 1584, the school today is one of the most prestigious and oldest schools in the country. It has everything to make school holidays unforgettable: excellent conditions for recreation and effective teaching, as well as an ideal location for summer holidays in the countryside.
The educational institution maintains centuries-old traditions in high quality education. Until the twentieth century, 30-60 students attended school, but today it is one of the largest schools in Britain with an impeccable reputation.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Uppingham School Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
Camp students live in comfortable residences with all necessary equipment:
- Students live in rooms for 1, 2 or more people;
- Bathrooms are designed for 1-4 people;
- All residential buildings have cozy seating areas;
- All students are offered free laundry;
- Students live under the supervision of faculty and staff of the school;
- For students organized a varied boarding meal.
Activities Uppingham School Summer Camp
List of extracurricular activities:
- Sports Hall;
- Trips to Lincoln, Stradford-on-Eifon, Cambridge, Leicester and London;
- Visit art galleries, museums and other iconic sights.
Facilities and equipment at Uppingham School Summer Camp
The school is located in the heart of the country, two hours from London and one hour from Nottingham, Birmingham and Leicester.
The school is located in a picturesque countryside, in the center of a small town, nearby are banks, supermarkets, cafeterias, a post office and much more. This is a calm and safe area with excellent conditions and developed infrastructure. The campus is a harmonious combination of modern and ancient architecture. The school has excellent facilities:
- Modern classes;
- Lecture halls;
- Conference Hall;
- Large sports fields;
- Playing fields;
- Dance studios;
- Tennis courts;
- Recreation areas;
Admission dates and extra charges
Tuition fee includes:
- Learning English language;
- Excursion program;
- Entertainment program on the school grounds.
Tuition fee depends on the length of the course. For extra information, please contact manager.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Uppingham School Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.