Oxford International College Brighton
Description of Oxford International College Brighton
- Location: Brighton, England,
- Year of foundation: 2023,
- Language of instruction: English,
- Type: mixed.
Oxford International College Brighton (OIC Brighton) is a new campus of one of the best institutions in the UK. It offers programs for students from 13 to 18 years old.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Oxford International College Brighton
Accommodation, meals, prices
The OIC Brighton Guest House for 240 students opens in September 2023. Students will stay in two types of single and double rooms: with en-suite bathrooms or shared bathrooms on the floor. The building will also have many amenities: laundry, gym, café, medical center, prayer room. The boarding house will accommodate not only students, but also a small number of employees - for support, assistance and solving any issues. Towels and bed linen sets are provided to all residents on a weekly basis.
Residents will be provided with three meals a day on the territory of a large dining room. Outside of full meals, which will be organized according to the schedule, students will be able to purchase snacks and drinks in the cafeteria.
Living on campus will cost students £20,000 a year.
Activities Oxford International College Brighton
The institution has created a strong program of academic support according to individual plans. Students have the opportunity to reach colossal heights in an interesting direction for them, using the infrastructure of the campus and the help of highly qualified employees. Teachers conduct additional individual and group seminars, master classes and classes for those who are interested in their future.
At OIC Oxford, students organise hobby clubs, a variety of events, themed parties and concerts, guaranteeing an equally wide range of leisure activities on the Brighton campus.
- Education in small classes,
- The newest campus infrastructure,
- GCSE Preparation Program,
- The curriculum model is identical to the Oxford OIC, on which 92% of students deserve an A to A* grade annually.
Facilities and equipment at Oxford International College Brighton
Brighton is a popular tourist destination, known for its natural beauties, the Royal Pavilion, diversity in culture, creativity and development opportunities. It is located in relative proximity to major metropolitan areas and airports:
- Less than an hour by car or about 25 minutes by train to Gatwick Airport,
- Less than an hour's drive to London,
- 15 minutes to the center of Brighton,
- Less than 10 minutes to beaches and piers.
With a huge amount of green space, sports facilities and quiet places for self-study and recreation, the campus is an ideal place to develop student talents and help in an academic career.
The multi-million dollar project of the study area includes many premises for study, research, additional education and recreation, built on an area of 80,000 square meters.
The Georgian style of the buildings of Owingdin Hall will be preserved, and the innovative renovation will be completed in two stages. In the summer of 2023, the following will open:
- Modern classrooms,
- Rest rooms,
- Dining room and cafeteria,
- Medical Center,
- Prayer room,
- Learning Resource Center.
In the summer months of 2024, the campus will be complemented by a fitness centre, even more boarding spaces and a common room.
Admission dates and extra charges
The school year runs from late August to mid-June. Students attend classes on weekdays, the weekends are Saturday and Sunday - days for rest and activities. Vacations are held in honor of national and international holidays, as well as in the summer months.
- Accommodation, meals – 20 000£ per year,
- Registration fee – 275£,
- Acceptable deposit – 10 500£,
- Pre-sessional course for A-Level students – 2990£.
The institution has opened a call for applications for September 2023. To enroll, you must:
- Fill in the application form on the official website of the OIC,
- Provide the required documents,
- Pay the registration fee,
- Attend the interview online or on campus,
- Pass entrance tests,
- Make a deposit,
- Expect an official invitation to study.
OIC is a fairly popular educational institution for local and international students, so there is a queue for admission - employees advise to apply as early as possible.
Graduates of the school enter the best universities in the UK and other countries, most often choosing prestigious Oxford, Cambridge, Nottingham, Birmingham and other universities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Foreign applicants for admission must provide:
- CAT 4 Tests,
- Results of entrance tests in mathematics, English and natural sciences,
- IELTS result for English language proficiency: at least 5.5 for those entering grades 9-10, at least 6.5 points for A-Level students,
- Certificate and reports for the last two academic years,
- Personal documents: passport, health insurance, visa or residence permit.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Oxford International College Brighton
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.