Description of Trebas Institute
- Established: 1979
- Location: Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Students age: 17+
- Language of instruction: English, French
The Treba Institute is a private college with cutting-edge programs, state-of-the-art equipment and experienced teachers. The goal of the institution is to provide students with a competitive advantage after graduation, so college students can be confident that they are receiving:
- Most up-to-date curriculum
- State-of-the-art programs
- Prospects for prestigious employment.
Since 1979, the university has been working with young talents, helping them master valuable skills in the field of business, technology, and the entertainment industry. With the help of state-of-the-art equipment and experienced teachers, the private college helps to get a prestigious education, which will subsequently become the main trump card in employment. The list of college graduates grows every year, and with it the glory of the university - former students receive outstanding awards from such associations as Universal Music Group, Grammy, Virgin EMI Canada.
Why choose Trebas Institute?
- An impeccable reputation and 40 years of experience
- Close cooperation with partner companies
- For university programs enhanced by invited industry experts who share unique experiences with students
- Networking. University graduates - more than three thousand talented professionals who have built bright careers in the industry
- Bilingual programs in French, English.
- Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur
- Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR)
- Association des collèges privés non subventionnés (ACPNS).
University partners (top 10):
- Music Marketing Nation
- Entertainment Records
- Native Earth
- Performing arts
- New space
- Sun TV
- Supernova Inc.
- Radio network
- Afro Ice Films.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Trebas Institute
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students look for housing on their own, taking into account their preferences and capabilities.
Accommodation options in Montreal:
- Private room not in the center = 232 $ CAD
- Room in the center = 356 $ CAD
- Studio not in the center = 404 $ CAD
- Studio in the center = 581 $ CAD.
- College graduates obtain a work permit in Canada
- Ability to work during training 20 hours a week
- Building a powerful portfolio
- Internships while studying
- Daytime and evening programs.
Facilities and equipment at Trebas Institute
The college campuses are located:
- In the Canadian province of Quebec, the city of Montreal is a great place to study and live
- In Toronto, Ontario - the largest city in Canada.
Let's dwell on the advantages of the country, Montreal and Toronto:
- Canada is the choice of many talented people who are pursuing advanced learning and looking for the prospect of emigration. This country has many advantages - a stable economy, a safe and ecological environment, and a multinational population.
- Why Montreal? The city is located in the province of Quebec, where prices for accommodation, meals and education are lower than in other provinces of the country and even in the world. Quebec has been named one of the most affordable student destinations in the western part of the world: according to statistics, Quebec is home to 11 of the 20 least expensive cities in Canada.
- Immersion in French culture and bilingual environment. Real France reigns in Montreal - the local population inherited the language, architecture and traditions from the French. At universities, you can choose English or French as the language of instruction. All this increases the chances of students to master two official languages of Canada at once - French and English.
- The city of Montreal hosts the largest festivals: Just for Laughs Festival, Montreal International Jazz Festival, Osheaga Music & Arts Festival, Canadian Grand Prix (Formula 1) - and the list of cultural and sports events in the city is just beginning!
- Another advantage of the city is its cuisine. There are countless places to eat in Montreal, with a wide range of prices and cuisines to choose from. It is no coincidence that Montreal is in the TOP-18 gastronomic cities of the planet!
- Listing the many advantages of Montreal, it is impossible not to mention its transport system - modern and comfortable. It is convenient to travel around the country and comfortably get to any part of the city!
- Why Toronto? It is the largest metropolis and the cultural center of not only the country, but also the world. Life in Toronto is in full swing, as befits big capitals. There is a lot of entertainment here, as well as job prospects
- The Toronto campus opened in 2018 in the heart of the city. There is a metro station a 2-minute walk away: in just half an hour, you are in the heart of Canada.
- Scientific laboratories
- Creative studios
- Recording studios
- Well-equipped auditoriums
- Recreation areas
- Metro station.
Montreal campus location:
- Close to old Montreal, main attractions
- 2 hours drive to Quebec
- 1 hour by plane or 5 hours drive to Toronto
- 1 hour by plane or 6 hours drive to New York.
Admission dates and extra charges
University students must calculate the budget taking into account the following items of expenditure:
Students are enrolled 4 times a year:
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Complete school education
- 2 terms at a higher education institution.
- Payment of registration fee 50 $ CAD and administration fee 200 $ CAD
- The passport
- Birth certificate
- Diploma transcript
- All documents must be translated and notarized.
Language Requirements - Certificates and Minimum Language Proficiency
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) = 5.5
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) IBT = 55
- Cambridge English Language Assessment = 162
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL) = 40
- PTE Academic = 42
- Duolingo = 85
- Diplôme approfondi de langue française / Diplôme d'études en langue française (DELF) / (DALF) = B1
- Test d'Évaluation du français adapte pour le Québec (TEFaQ) = B1
- Test de connaissance du français pour le Québec (TCFQ) = B1
- LevelsB1 LevelsB1 Levels = B1.
Scholarships Trebas Institute
Incoming students are automatically credited to the $ 2,000 scholarship competition. In addition, students can participate in competitions for grants. The university offers discounts and promotions for training.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Trebas Institute
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.