University of Chester Riverside Summer Camp
Description of University of Chester Riverside Summer Camp
- Location: Chester, the UK
- Founded: 2011
- Age of students: 13-17 years.
- Type of education: joint
- Language of instruction: English.
UKLC offers students learning English at the best universities, colleges in the UK, placement in a family or residence, excursions for groups of students from 8 to 17 years. The educational institution is recognized as one of the best for providing excellent quality, along with personality-oriented service. The goal of the school is to enable students of any level of language proficiency to improve English in a safe, comfortable environment, gain experience in studying in the UK. Programs are carried out in specialized centers with staff who are carefully selected taking into account their qualifications, experience in language practice or sports training, their ability to motivate and attract young people.
Chester - one of the most beautiful cities in the UK, it attracts visitors from all over the world thanks to historical attractions (Roman city walls, medieval half-timbered buildings). The University of Chichester Riverside campus is located in a beautiful location overlooking the River Dee, next to the ancient city walls, and the building itself used to be a city hall, which explains its monumental appearance.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Chester Riverside Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
The University of Chichester Riverside Summer camp for children offers two types of accommodation:
- Homestay is a short bus ride from campus. Family selection is provided by independent local organizations. All adult family members undergo medical, police checks, are welcoming to schoolchildren. All bedrooms are fully furnished: bed, storage, bedding, towels. UKLC has developed comprehensive procedures to ensure the safety and well-being of students. Special coordinators keep in touch with the hosts, ensuring students get home and back quickly and safely.
- Year-round accommodation at the residence of Chester University gives young people the opportunity to experience the taste of university life, to feel part of student life. Housing, a dining room and classrooms are located on two beautiful campuses, a 10-minute walk from the vibrant city center with cafes, shops, an amphitheater, and historic buildings.
Activities University of Chester Riverside Summer Camp
The language center offers a variety of excursions:
- Chester + Cathedral
- Chester + Roman Tour, War Museum
- Liverpool + Beatles Story
- Llandudno + Great Orme Cable Car
- Manchester + visit Manchester Stadiums
- Wales + Conwy Castle.
- The University of Chichester Riverside offers students looking for quality English courses, an international summer camp in July-August, an individual mini-stay program with learning English or a group stay at any other time of the year.
- The academic program is innovative, focused on communication, increasing students' confidence in using the English language. Highly qualified personnel are specialists working with young students with the appropriate qualifications.
Facilities and equipment at University of Chester Riverside Summer Camp
University of Chichester Riverside Summer Camp has the following objects:
- Large conference room
- Lecture halls
- Seminar rooms.
Admission dates and extra charges
Chichester Riverside Summer Language Center runs courses year-round.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about University of Chester Riverside Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.