University of Chichester Parkgate Summer Children's Camp
Description of University of Chichester Parkgate Summer Children's Camp
- Location: Chester, the UK
- Founded: in 2011
- Age of students: 11-17 years.
- Type of education: joint
- Language of instruction: English.
The University of Chichester Parkgate Children's Camp offers students with any level of language proficiency the opportunity to improve their command of English in a safe, friendly environment, and gain experience in studying and living in the UK. The center's programs are carried out by teachers who are carefully selected based on their qualifications, experience in language practice or sports training, their enthusiasm, ability to motivate and attract young people.
University of Chichester Parkgate is a traditional British university, its history dates back to 1839. An eclectic mix of modern and historic buildings forms an attractive campus located in a city that was founded as a Roman fort 2000 years ago and was called Deva Vitrix. The campus is located within walking distance of the vibrant city center close to cafes, shops, architectural monuments, an amphitheater.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Chichester Parkgate Summer Children's Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
University of Chichester Parkgate offers:
- Residence accommodation (homestay is provided by an independent local organization)
- Full board.
Activities University of Chichester Parkgate Summer Children's Camp
A variety of excursions are available to program participants:
- Chester + Cathedral
- Chester + Historic Sites, War Museum
- Liverpool + Beatles Museum
- Llandudno + Great Orme Cable Car
- Manchester + Manchester Stadium Tour
- Wales + Conwy Castle.
- UK Language Courses uses a wide range of methods to stimulate the learning activity of children and adolescents. The program is based on age-related needs, the level of knowledge of the students' language.
- Courses for children aged 8–11 include fascinating lessons, a wide range of specially designed materials and activities that turn games into lessons, and lessons into games.
- Classes for teenagers aged 11-14 are held in the format of interactive lessons using various methods, media.
- Language courses for young people aged 14-17 include interactive multimedia lessons, the use of authentic materials, activation of English vocabulary, communication motivation.
Facilities and equipment at University of Chichester Parkgate Summer Children's Camp
University of Chichester Parkgate has the necessary equipment for education and leisure activities:
- 2 tennis courts
- 3G field with astroturf
- Dance studio
- Indoor pool
- Large sports hall.
Admission dates and extra charges
Summer courses are held from July 5 to August 16.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Chichester Parkgate Summer Children's Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.