Pilgrims Bradfield College Summer Camp
Description of Pilgrims Bradfield College Summer Camp
- Location: Reading, United Kingdom
- Age of the pupils: 8-17 years
- Accommodation type: residence
- Educational programs : standard language course
- Program dates: from July 5 to August 23
- Language of instruction: English.
Founded in 1974, the language center Pilgrims has institutions based on the most famous and ranking educational institutions Great Britain . It offers effective, balanced, intensive programs for learning English for students of various ages: from 8 years to students and adult professionals. This is a great opportunity to significantly improve your language level, to show talents and abilities, to realize yourself and to find new friends from all corners of the world. The main motto of children's and teenage programs is "More fun, more friends, more English!".
In Reading, the language center operates on the basis of Bradfield College. This is one of the most picturesque counties in England - Berkshire, a huge campus of 120 hectares and a beautiful, rich and developed infrastructure. The road to Oxford will take about 40 minutes, and to London - only an hour: this opens up to the students tremendous opportunities for excursions, shopping and various educational tours and walks.
EXAMPLE SCHEDULE OF THE DAY
7:15 = start of the day
8:00 = breakfast together with teachers and language practice
8:45 = general morning meeting and discussion of plans for the upcoming day
9:00 = beginning of English classes
12:30 = lunch with teachers, language and Speech practice
13:45 = games, creative studios and clubs, sports games and competitions
18:15 = dinner with teachers, language and communication practice
19:30 = extra-curricular evening entertainment program (all in English)
22: 30 = end of the day
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Pilgrims Bradfield College Summer Camp
Accommodation, meals, prices
All program participants live in Bradfield College in a comfortable residence, the boys are separate from the girls. Each room is fully equipped and furnished with everything necessary, designed for 1-3 people. For every 6 schoolchildren one school representative is calculated: he is fully, 24 hours in charge of their safety, helps in solving any problems or difficulties that arise. Once a week, students can use the laundry.
Meals are organized on the full boardi basis, three times a day in a common spacious dining room (plus light snacks and drinks in the evenings). The diet is perfectly balanced and varied, on a separate preliminary request you can arrange a diet or a vegetarian table.
Subjects and sports
Subject list: Academic English, applied sciences, Art, biology, chemistry, drama, English literature, geography, history, History of art, maths, music, physical Culture, physics, sports science
Activity list: Dramatic circle, football, sports Complex, Swimming in the pool, tennis
Activities Pilgrims Bradfield College Summer Camp
Children in Pilgrims Bradfield College are offered a rich and diverse extra-curricular program that allows them to practice their knowledge and skills in a variety of life situations, in a relaxed environment. It is also a great opportunity to show your talents and abilities, to learn something new, to find new friends from all over the world.
In addition to the standard daytime and evening activities, excursions and walks, there is a surprise trip, code-named WOW!: It can be sailing on a ship with a noisy party, a visit to a huge amusement park, a long tour of London, a go- anything!
During the day, children can play sports, team games:
You can also visit arts and crafts studios, master theatrical and dramatic skills, take part in adventure games and competitions. In the evenings, various parties and celebrations, themed discos and karaoke, talent shows (students and teachers participate). You can play board games or go to the barbecue, participate in a quiz or competition, all together watch a movie, go hiking with tents.
Tours in London, Oxford, Reading (the necessary time for shopping), walks on boats and visits to ancient castles, churches and cathedrals are the most popular.
Facilities and equipment at Pilgrims Bradfield College Summer Camp
For children in Pilgrims Bradfield College there are spacious, bright, functional auditoriums, comfortable residences, a large indoor gym and tennis center, a spacious pool, numerous fields and grounds for individual lessons and team games, studios for creativity and theatrical work.
Admission dates and extra charges
The indicated cost of the Pilgrims Bradfield College program includes:
- Program (15 lessons per week)
- Accommodation and meals (residence, rooms for 2-4 people, full boarding house)
- Group transfer in both directions (Heathrow and Gatwick airports: arrival from 9 to 17 hours, departures from 9 to 17 hours)
- Excursion, leisure, sports and entertainment program
- Teaching aids, books and materials.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Pilgrims Bradfield College Summer Camp
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.