University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR)
Description of University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR)
The University of Arkansas is a nonprofit higher education institution that begins accepting students for all specializations in 1927. The university is located in the United States, but it also has a campus in Little Rock.
Reputation of the university
From year to year, the university is in the top 5 famous universities from all over the world.
In size, the university is average relative to its competitors. Every year, the University in Little Rock accepts more than 19,000 students. In addition to local residents, citizens from abroad have the opportunity to enroll. The team of teachers of this university is equal to 899 teachers. University applicants have access to a variety of experience exchange programs. T
Programs and prices, tuition fees in University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR)
Facilities and equipment at University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR)
During the period of study at the university, each student has the opportunity to use a unique library that collects thousands of unique copies. Students of the university have the opportunity to live on the campus, in the dormitory. Useful information, in addition, this university is a member of various associations and associations. We save your time in integrity and safety, because you can spend it with benefit for yourself, for example, to increase the knowledge base of a foreign language or better prepare for exams. We are rightfully the official representative of the majority of foreign educational institutions, as well as using proven technologies for selecting academic programs and worthy entry tactics, we will help you avoid a lengthy search for information and making erroneous steps.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Student year in this educational institution is divided into 2 blocks. Prices for annual tuition is based on the chosen specialty at the university, but the standard bar is 17,000 USD for 2 semesters. Getting an education budget is very difficult to reduce, since the annual tuition is equivalent to 17 000 USD. In addition, applicants will be able to compensate part of the costs if they receive a motivational airbag as a scholarship certified by the university. Remote education is provided for all students of this university. To collect more reliable data on fees for services rendered, educational periods, programs, you should pay attention to the official site. Everyone is obliged to personally examine the articles that will help find answers to interesting questions.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about University of Arkansas at Little Rock (UALR)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.