The United States of America is characterized by a large number of higher education institutions of a non-commercial nature. Such a university is the University of Vanderbilt , which began to teach students in 1873. The main building of Vanderbilt University is located in the town of Nashville.
Vanderbilt University can always be found in the list of the top 50 American universities. It is also included in the first 5 percent of the world ranking of the most prestigious universities. Applicants are most eager for certain specialties, a list of which is given below.
This diversity of training requires a serious training of teaching staff. On the quality of education, the university is included in the first 300 positions of the international rating of teaching.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
By American standards, the institution does not differ in size. At the same time, 13,000 people receive educational services within its walls. Foreigners are admitted to the university on the same rights as ordinary Americans. Despite the rigor of selection, 9 percent of foreign citizens study at the university. The increase of their sphere of knowledge is occupied by 3 000 teachers. There are international exchange programs for students in which Vanderbilt University takes an active part. All the necessary information can be obtained on social pages related to the students of this higher education institution.
Student students always have positive feedback about the library and hostels. The library provides all the necessary literature, on demand and in electronic format. Dormitories are distinguished by excellent living conditions. The popularity of the university is confirmed by permanent membership in AAU, ORAU and NCAA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.