Tennessee Technological University
Description of Tennessee Technological University
Tennessee Technological University (abbreviated as TTU ) is an educational institution of the state type that has been active in scientific and academic activities in America since the beginning of 1915. At the present time, the University of TTU is located near the city of Cookeville.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Tennessee Technological University
Accommodation, meals, prices
We are talking about the university, which is among the medium in scale, since here every year about 15,000 people successfully complete a course. The academic university staff is about 2,900 teachers of the highest category. The University maintains close cooperation with universities around the world in the field of teacher and student exchange.
Students have a large scientific library. Students can count on places in the hostel on the campus. The university itself is famous throughout the world also due to its entry into such reputable groups as the American Association of State Colleges and Universities (AASCU), The Oak Ridge Associated Universities (ORAU) and Sport affiliations and memberships: National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and others.
This is a higher education institution that traditionally ranks among the TOP 5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students of this higher educational institution, it is necessary to submit a package of documents in advance, report on their past academic progress, and also successfully pass the entrance exams. According to statistics, about 80 percent of applications from applicants are approved. At the same time, locals and visitors from different countries of the entire globe simultaneously apply for places at the university.
Tuition fees at Tennessee Technological University
Each academic year in the institution is traditionally divided into semesters. Future bachelors and masters pay about $ 10,000 for each academic year. At the same time, the university always leaves students with the right and opportunity to return part of the costs, receiving a scholarship subject to good academic performance. The university conducts training in two systems - internally and remotely.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Tennessee Technological University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.