University of Aizu (abbreviated as UoA ) or 会 津 大学 - This is a higher education institution of the state type, which has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1993 in Japan. Now UoA University is conveniently located with its well-equipped campus in Fukushima.
This University of Japan is classified as small in size, because there are about 2,000 students annually in this course. In this case, professional activity at the University of Aizu are two hundred teachers of the highest category. The university itself takes an active part in various international student and academic exchange programs.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Most independent university rankings traditionally place the University of Aizu in the top 100 universities in the country. In addition, this Japanese university traditionally occupies top positions in the ranking of 5 percent of the best of the best universities in the world.
The students of this institution have a large scientific library. There is a cozy hostel on the campus, modern sports grounds for sports, as well as an excellent park for walking and parking for transport.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.