Currently watching : 2
Entry preparation Provide feedback Apply with documents
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kobe University Advantages Facilities and equipment at Kobe University Admission dates and extra charges Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Description of Kobe University
- Established: 1902
- Type: State Higher Educational Institution
- Location: Kobe, Japan
- Number of students: 16,537
- Rating: 321
- Language of instruction: Japanese.
Kobe University was founded in 1902 as the Kobe Higher Commercial School. Currently, the university is the leading comprehensive educational institution in Japan, teaching more than 16,000 students, 5% of whom are foreign nationals. The leading areas of study at the university are:
- Life Sciences and Medicine
- Social Sciences and Management
- Engineering and Technology
- Natural Sciences.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Kobe University
FeesAsk for calculation
All year round
All year round
All year round
- The educational institution is included in 5% of the best universities in the world and in the top 400 in terms of the quality of education
- The university provides international exchange and scholarship programs.
Facilities and equipment at Kobe University
The university is located in western Japan on the island of Honshu in the city of Kobe. The facilities at Kobe University include:
- The library
- Information Technology Center
- Training laboratories
- Athletic facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at Kobe University is divided into two semesters and four quarters. Classes begin on April 1 and end on March 31 of the following year.
- Admission Fee 84,600 ¥ -282,000 ¥
- Entrance Exam 9800 ¥ -30 000 ¥
- The cost of living in Kobe is 92,845 ¥ -174,658 ¥ / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter the university you must:
- Submit an application (deadline is the end of January)
- Pass entrance exams
- Pass the interview
- Education Documents
- Advanced Japanese proficiency.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Kobe University
There are no comments here yet
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.
Official representatives. Free admissions support