The Tokyo University of Science, being a private institution of higher education, provides an opportunity to get a modern and high-quality education in Japan. The main building of Tokyo University of Science (TUS) is located in the capital of the country - in the city of Tokyo. The history of training in this institution begins in 1881.
Throughout its long existence, the Tokyo University of Science was considered one of the most prestigious places of entry for Japanese and foreign applicants. This demand is based on an assessment of the national ranking of universities, which placed TUS on the twenty-fifth stage among the best universities in Japan. According to international experts, the place of Tokyo University of Science is consistently fixed in the elite 5 percent of the world ranking of universities.
It is necessary to highlight the most popular areas for which most documents are submitted. This is a field for the study of natural science and the training of cutting-edge engineers with the study of technology. A diploma of such a university is always appreciated by international employers.
The size of the school by the standards of Japan - large. Approximately 20,000 students study at the same time. Tokyo University of Science. Foreign nationals also seek to get an education in such a prestigious institution (on average, the university has about 1% of foreign students). The teaching staff of 1,100 specialists is primarily distinguished by qualitative parameters. Most teachers are contract specialists invited from other universities to improve the quality of education. International student exchange programs provide an opportunity to gain additional knowledge in another country. Detailed information can be obtained from social networks related to TUS.
The library complex with electronic resources helps students master the necessary level of knowledge. Hostels have excellent conditions and are provided for everyone.
This institution is proud of its membership in the International Association of Universities.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.