Description of Shizuoka University
Shizuoka University ( 静岡 大学 ) is a state type institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of 1949 in Japan. Currently, Shizuoka University has its own small student campus in Shizuoka.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Shizuoka University
The last few Shizuoka University has regularly ranked high in Japan’s national rankings. Also, this Japanese university with an enviable constancy upholds the right to be on the list of the best of the best in the world — one of the TOP-5 percent of prestigious and famous universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Shizuoka University
This Japanese University is considered to be medium in size, since about 15,000 people take a course there every year. The faculty of the university is about 1500 teachers of the highest category. The university works closely with other universities in the world in the field of student and academic exchange.
Shizuoka University Infrastructure
This university is famous for its good location. In addition, all students have access to a large scientific library. Visiting students can count on places in the hostel. There are on the campus and sports fields for recreation and activities.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students of this higher educational institution, it is necessary to submit the entire package of documents in advance, as well as successfully cope with the exams. The university can enroll as local residents and visitors from different countries. The competition in the university can not be called difficult, since no more than three people apply for each student’s place.
Tuition Shizuoka University
Traditionally, for most Japanese universities, the academic year is formed by two semesters. Training is conducted on a fee basis. And, nevertheless, any student can save a little, getting a scholarship for good academic performance. For each semester, future graduates pay an amount of $ 2,500. More detailed and accurate information is contained on the official website of the university (the address of the portal http://www.shizuoka.ac.jp), as well as on the pages of the university on social networks Linkedin.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Shizuoka University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.