Université Toulouse II Le Mirail (UTM)
Description of Université Toulouse II Le Mirail (UTM)
University of Toulouse II - State University in France, in Toulouse. It has existed since 1974. Annually included in the top 50 best universities in the country.
The number of students exceeds 23 thousand. In this case, not only the French, but also foreigners can do. In addition, every 8th student is a foreigner.
The university teaches 970 teachers.
The university conducts international activities and is a member of the EUA group , thanks to which students and even teachers receive additional opportunities to exercise their potential and achieve more visible results.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université Toulouse II Le Mirail (UTM)
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each academic year is traditionally divided into 2 semesters. In this study costs less than one thousand dollars a year, both for bachelors and for masters. At the same time, a certain cost is established for each program.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université Toulouse II Le Mirail (UTM)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.