Université du Sud Toulon Var (UT)
Description of Université du Sud Toulon Var (UT)
Université du Sud Toulon Var (abbreviated UT) is a state-type higher education institution that first opened its doors to future graduates in France back in 1979. The main building of the university is now located in the town of Lagarde, on the territory of a small campus.
This is the average size of a higher education institution, where about 15,000 people take courses annually. At the same time, students can apply to participate in an international exchange program if they wish.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université du Sud Toulon Var (UT)
We are talking about a higher education institution, which in recent years has been tirelessly adding to the list of 80 best universities in the country. In addition, the French university is included in the TOP of the best universities at the world level year after year.
Facilities and equipment at Université du Sud Toulon Var (UT)
Université du Sud Toulon Var provides a comfortable environment for students to live and study. At student's disposal affordable housing in the form of a hostel, a large scientific library are provided.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Each academic year at the university is traditionally divided into classical semesters. It is not so expensive to study here. In addition, UT pays scholarships to all of the most diligent students. Students can always choose the most convenient studying system for themselves - full-time or distance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université du Sud Toulon Var (UT)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.