Sup de Pub School of communications in Paris, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Paris
Description of Sup de Pub School of communications in Paris, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Paris
- Location: Paris, France,
- Established: 1986,
- Number of students: about 3500,
- Language of instruction: English, French,
- Type of training: mixed.
Sup de Pub in Paris is an institution that offers undergraduate programs in communication and marketing to international and domestic students. The school is part of the OMNES Education educational network together with such leading educational institutions as ECE, ESCE, INSEEC, IUM.
Sup de Pub has campuses in several cities in France, in London and San Francisco. The study area in Paris is the first among the campuses on which the school has settled. The city is one of the world's three largest cities connected to London and New York, making it a great place to get an education and develop a career.
Thanks to many partnerships with local and foreign universities, specialized companies, the school provides its students with scholarship programs, internships, unique master classes and seminars. Experienced and highly qualified teachers conduct disciplines in which they have many years of experience, provide individual lessons and assistance outside academic hours, which contributes to effective learning and a comfortable state of students.
As students progress through the curriculum, they get the opportunity to combine study with work - their schedule becomes flexible and adaptive, adapting to their needs. Teachers provide senior students with several days off per week to attend internships, work as freelancers, or develop an individual project.
Things to know about
The campuses of OMNES Education schools, including the Sup de Pub study areas, are equipped to educate students with disabilities. The building has elevators, lifting systems, staff call buttons, signs and much more in order to facilitate the educational process for students with disabilities.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Sup de Pub School of communications in Paris, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Paris
Accommodation, meals, prices
OMNES Education schools do not have residential facilities on their campuses. Sup de Pub staff help students find the best housing to rent near campus by providing a list of verified landlords and student dormitory programs.
Activities Sup de Pub School of communications in Paris, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Paris
Creative studios and a business incubator are available to students outside of academic classes: students have the opportunity to embody their ideas by gathering in groups or working alone. Thematic clubs help students feel comfortable and find support in creativity, sports endeavors, knowledge of their personality and interests.
The main association among the specialized clubs is the BDE - Student Council, which organizes most concerts, festivals, evenings and seminars both on and off campus.
Sup de Pub takes part in the main events in the field of communications: Cannes Lions, La Semaine de la Pub, La Nuit de la Pub, INfluecia and others. Students who are especially active in their studies and extracurricular life represent the school on them, while getting an unforgettable experience and new valuable acquaintances. More than 40% of the prizes received by French schools at international events are deserved by students of the Sup de Pub.
- Campus in the center of Paris,
- The opportunity to study and work on projects together with students of OMNES Education schools,
- The study area is fully adapted for students with disabilities,
- More than 45 partner universities around the world,
- Training in programs with state accreditation,
- One of the largest private universities in France.
Facilities and equipment at Sup de Pub School of communications in Paris, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Paris
The Sup de Pub campus is located almost at the foot of the Eiffel Tower, in the 15th arrondissement. The study area has the advantage of bringing together both students studying communication and students of business and engineering schools of the OMNES Education group. Thus, students of these institutions visit the same classrooms, are engaged in common project incubators, relax and attend thematic seminars together.
The ideal location of the campus gives students a high degree of mobility, because they have access to all the sights of Paris, its active life and local culture. Halfway between Bogrenel and the Champ de Mars, students will be able to mingle with professionals from different fields and enjoy the many bars and restaurants located on the banks of the Seine.
The infrastructure of the Sup de Pub, like all schools in the OMNES Education network, reflects modernity and innovation. Students have access to:
- Several dozen classrooms with interactive equipment,
- Computer classes,
- Two amphitheaters that host workshops with guest speakers from around the world,
- Creative studios: photography, sound recording, design and others,
- Business incubator for working on projects,
- Dining room with large dining room.
The school also provides students with mobile equipment for filming and recording in the open air.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year of programs in English begins in September, in French - in October. All students study until mid-June and in semesters, between which they are tested. From July to the end of August, students rest, leaving for the summer holidays. Weekends are international and national holidays, as well as Saturdays and Sundays.
- Registration fee — 80 €,
- Prepayment for the program for foreign citizens - 490 €,
- Deposit - 1100 €, 950 € of which are included in the payment of the first year of study,
- Off-campus accommodation and meals, canteen visit,
- Public transport
- Medical care and insurance renewal for foreigners,
- Personal expenses.
You can enroll in Sup de Pub completely remotely by filling out all the documents online.
The admission process consists of several stages:
- Registration: filling out the application form and sending the required documents,
- Payment of the administrative fee,
- Passing entrance examinations: individual interview in English or French,
- Receipt of a decision: within seven working days, the admissions committee will contact successful candidates,
- Final registration: payment of the deposit and completion of the latest documentation on campus.
Admission of new students is subject to availability. Applicants enter the Sup de Pub after passing a competitive selection on the basis of documents and tests.
The school's alumni are a global network of professionals assisting current students in finding a job, internship, or internship to gain experience and share information. On average, about 93% of undergraduates find a job in their profession within six months after graduation.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Sup de Pub accepts applicants who wish to pursue a bachelor's degree in communications. You can enroll in any course, but the entry requirements will not differ much.
To enroll, applicants must provide:
- Personal documents: passport, health insurance and vaccination card, visa or residence permit in France,
- High school diploma with two transcripts for the last years of study, transcripts for undergraduate tuition, if available,
- Certificate confirming knowledge of the English language: TOEFL (from 79/550/213), IELTS (from 6.0), TOEIC (from 785) OR French: DELF (B2), TCF / TEF (B2, C1), DALF (C1) depending on the chosen program,
- Individual achievements in the chosen field, if any.
Admission takes place before the start of each semester - in September and February.
Scholarships Sup de Pub School of communications in Paris, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Paris
The school strives to support its students with scholarships and third-party discount programs and promotions. Also, students have access to government loans, loans and loans at a lower interest rate or without it at all.
Thus, Sup de Pub presents several scholarship programs:
- Financial aid of up to 1500 € annually, awarded by the OMNES Education Solidarity Fund,
- A fixed payment of 500 € of the cost of the year of study, if the student passes the criteria of need,
- Annual scholarship up to 1500 € for athletes, depending on the severity of their achievements,
- Up to 10% discount for siblings of those who are already enrolled in one of the OMNES Education schools,
- Discount on tuition fees from 20 to 30% for academically successful students.
OMNES Education school partners provide students with discounts on public transport, medical care, shopping and entertainment, rental housing and many other services.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Sup de Pub School of communications in Paris, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Paris
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.