INSEEC School of Management in Paris, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in Paris
Description of INSEEC School of Management in Paris, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in Paris
- Location: Paris, France,
- Language of instruction: English, French,
- Type: mixed.
The Institute of Higher Studies in Economics and Commerce (INSEEC) in Paris is a school with programs of study in the fields of management, business and marketing, with four large campuses in Paris.
INSEEC is one of the institutions that make up the OMNES Education network together with the Schools of Engineering, Creation and Design, Communications, and International Relations. OMNES Education has 13 educational institutions on 19 campuses located in France and other countries. About 40,000 students of many nationalities study at the courses of the educational network, and the network of graduates is growing every year - at the moment it is represented by about 180,000 people.
INSEEC has higher education programs that lead students to obtain a bachelor's or master's degree. Studying on the Paris campus is an excellent opportunity to develop both academic skills and broaden horizons, study culture and languages, and implement ideas.
Most programs include several months of exchange education or internship on the basis of a partner organization. Students will be able to gain applied knowledge and experience in other countries: China, Germany, Japan, USA, Canada.
Faculties and colleges
The institute includes faculties in the following areas:
- Real estate
- Human Resources and Healthcare,
- International Relations,
- Digital Science and Data Management,
- Sports Sciences,
- Wine production, luxury and cosmetic products.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in INSEEC School of Management in Paris, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in Paris
Accommodation, meals, prices
Students are looking for housing on their own, as there are no places to live on campuses in Paris.
Activities INSEEC School of Management in Paris, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in Paris
Life in Paris is an active cultural activity, because Paris is one of the favorite megacities for tourists, offering a rich selection of entertainment and cultural institutions, historical sights and scientific centers. Festivals, museums, theatrical performances, ancient architecture, fashion shows, gastronomy and much more are of great value to both locals and foreigners who come here.
Students are sure to find an exciting activity for themselves in Paris. For example, it is very easy to study the culture and history of the city, as some museums are open free of charge for students under 26 years old.
An excellent transport network will provide fast and safe movement between interesting places: the metro covers almost the entire city and its corners.
INSEEC cares about the interests of its pupils, so more than 30 thematic clubs are open on campuses: sports, creativity, science, social activities. Students meet after the main lessons, co-creating projects, playing board or video games, discussing the latest in the film industry and many other topics.
- Four campuses in Paris,
- Several hundred partner organizations that provide financial support and offer internships, internships,
- The opportunity to go to study on an exchange in one of the 160 partner universities in Japan, China, the USA, Canada and other countries,
- Canévet & Associates ranking: No. 7 among 60 schools in terms of graduate employability,
- INSEEC – 21 institutions on the list of the best business schools in the country from 2008 to 2022,
- Education on the London campus for two months.
Facilities and equipment at INSEEC School of Management in Paris, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in Paris
INSEEC is located in four study areas, each of which is dedicated to specific programs.
La Villette, Building No. 1 – Grande Ecole
Next to the Place de la République and the Canal Saint-Martin there is a four-story building occupying 5000 sq.m., in which students of the Grande Ecole programs are educated. For them, created:
- Three amphitheaters,
- 30 classrooms,
- Numerous areas for group classes and self-study,
- A large meeting space for student clubs,
- Research Center,
- 20 offices of support services: educational and administrative,
- Dining room under a glass roof.
There is WiFi on campus, which can be connected from anywhere in the building.
La Villette, Building No. 2 – MSc&MBA
In the building of the former arsenal of the headquarters of the Paris police, in the heart of Paris, modern and comfortable conditions for students are offered:
- Outdoor roof terrace,
- Living rooms and relaxation areas,
- 15 classrooms,
- 40 classrooms,
- Two amphitheaters,
- Career Development Center,
- Business incubator,
- Trading floor with Bloomberg equipment,
- Oenology studio for specialists in the wine sector,
- Studios for meetings of student associations.
The spaces have been divided to promote educational innovation and teamwork, and the Vellefaux 2 building now offers an enclosed collaborative space beneath its iconic dome.
Exelmans Campus – Bachelor's degree
The baccalaureate study area is located in the heart of the 16th arrondissement, in a residential area close to the head offices of major Parisian and international companies.
Students from more than 35 nationalities study on this campus every year, making it the most international among INSEEC venues. The following are open to students:
- Computer classes,
- An online library with a repository of scientific reports and projects, lectures, fiction and academic literature.
The campus is located within walking distance of the legendary Parc des Princes, Aquaboulevard and the Suzanne Legalin Sports Park, making it ideal for student-athletes.
Coeur-Défense – MSc&MBA Finance and Real Estate Program
INSEEC provides all Master's students studying finance and real estate with access to the campus of the OMNES education group. Located in Europe's largest business district, this next-generation area offers quality services to students, speakers and staff:
- 13 000 sq.m. Square
- 50 classrooms,
- Five amphitheaters,
- Two roofs with terraces,
- Relaxation and yoga area,
- Entertainment area.
Admission dates and extra charges
The education in almost all programs takes place in semesters with test sessions in between. Students rest on Saturdays and Sundays, on international and national holidays. Long holidays are organized in the summer - in July and August. Programs with flexible schedules adapt to the needs of students.
- Off-campus accommodation,
- Cafeteria meals and off-campus meals,
- Public transport and transfers,
- Participation in student associations,
- Health insurance and services,
- Some books and supplies,
- Personal expenses.
Each applicant goes through an enrollment process that is the same for most INSEEC courses. It includes several stages:
- Submission of the completed application and required documents,
- Application fee (for participants in master's programs),
- Waiting for a response from the admissions committee within 10 days,
- Attending a test (1 hour) and an individual interview (30 minutes),
- Registration for the program on campus.
Admission to Grande Ecole courses is slightly different, as each stage is organized on specific dates:
- Registration in an online format,
- Writing written tests,
- Taking oral tests after receiving the results of written tests (in about a month),
- Obtaining the total number of points and the decision of the commission,
- Arrival on campus to select subjects to study.
INSEEC is considered a fairly selective institution, which annually screens out about 90% of applicants. For example, no more than 110 students are admitted to Grande Ecole courses each year.
The alumni network includes more than 180,000 specialists in management, marketing and management, production and science. Former INSEEC students work in senior positions in leading companies in France and around the world.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The general questionnaire requirements for all applicants to any of the programs are the same:
- Identity card or passport. Foreign applicants must provide a passport with a sufficient duration to stay in France,
- Student visa or residence permit,
- Health insurance and vaccination card,
- Bank account.
Each of the levels of education puts forward its own requirements for applicants:
- Bachelor's degree: high school diploma and transcripts,
- BBA: Three-year undergraduate diploma and evaluation transcripts,
- Master's degree: full-year undergraduate diploma and transcripts,
- Grande Ecole: completed BCE preparatory courses or completion of several years of undergraduate programs.
Also, the requirements of most programs include:
- Completed registration form,
- Certificate of English proficiency: TOEIC (from 785), TOEFL (from 75/550), IELTS (from 6.0) or other,
- Personal achievements: scientific projects, certificates and diplomas.
The deadline for applications is one month before the start of education.
Scholarships INSEEC School of Management in Paris, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in Paris
INSEEC has more than 100 partner organizations that support students in the form of scholarships or discount programs. So, students have the opportunity to receive cash payments for excellent academic results or take advantage of a discount on transport, rent, meals, obtaining a driver's license and much more.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about INSEEC School of Management in Paris, INSEEC Graduate School of Management in Paris
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.