Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO)
Description of Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO)
UniversitédeBretagneOccidentale is a French state university operating since 1971. The main institute building is located in France, in Brest. The restaurant is regularly included in the TOP-60 best in its country and even has an impeccable reputation in the world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO)
The university is a member of the European Association, thanks to which it has gained an impeccable reputation in Europe and confirms its compliance with current standards.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must pass specialized exams, and their results determine the further possibility of admission and training. Educational services are relatively inexpensive. Bachelors and masters pay about $ 1,000 a year, but the exact price depends on the specialty.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Université de Bretagne Occidentale (UBO)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.