France has long been a benchmark not only in the field of culture and fashion, but also the legislator of excellent higher education. One of the best public institutions of higher education in the country is the University of Science and Technology from Lille. The starting point for the training activity of Lille University of Science and Technology (LUST) is 1854. The location of the main buildings of the university is the beautiful French city of Lille.
The FrenchAcademic rating steadily captures LUST's presence among thirty topical educational institutions of the country. According to international experts, the University of Science and Technology from Lille also deserves a permanent presence in the first 5 percent of the world's strongest universities. The quality of training attracts a large number of entrants to the following specialties:
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
This institution is considered quite large. At the same time, about 19,000 students in various faculties receive knowledge here. There are no restrictions on the admission of documents from foreign applicants (here they are approximately 20% of the number of all students receiving knowledge at the University of Science and Technology from Lille). A total of 1,100 teachers provide such educational services to this number of students. International programs for the exchange of students for additional learning experience in other countries enjoy considerable popularity among students. All that you need to know about LUST's life is posted on the websites of the communities associated with the institution.
An excellent academic library enables self-education through scientific literature and compilations of periodicals. Students and graduates of the university note the comfort of living in hostels, as well as the availability of entertainment facilities. A special plus is the sports complex, which any interested student can study.
It is worth noting the membership of LUST in such a prestigious academic network as the EUA.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.