Sup de Pub School of communications in Lyon, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Lyon
Description of Sup de Pub School of communications in Lyon, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Lyon
- Location: Lyon, France,
- Year of foundation: 1986,
- Number of students on campus: 1400,
- Language of instruction: English, French,
- Type of training: mixed.
Sup de Pub in Lyon is one of the campuses of the leading French school of communication and marketing, which is part of the OMNES Education educational network. The campus in Lyon was inaugurated in 2015 and is adjacent to other institutions of the network: ESCE, ECE, INSEEC, researching engineering, law and international relations, economics.
The Sup de Pub has recently settled in Lyon, additionally has campuses in Paris, Bordeaux, Rennes and several foreign cities. The partner network of institutions cooperating with the school is extensive: communication agencies, production organizations, advertising and design studios offer students places for part-time work and full-time work after graduation, internships and practical classes.
The institution trains specialists in various fields of communication and marketing, providing them with high-quality undergraduate programs and a modern approach to education. The teaching staff includes experienced professors with many years of experience in work and project activities.
If desired, students are given the opportunity to make their curriculum flexible by including work in it. Students are given a few days off during the school week for freelancing, formal part-time work, or project work.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Sup de Pub School of communications in Lyon, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Lyon
Accommodation, meals, prices
OMNES Education schools, including Sup de Pub, do not provide on-campus accommodation. Employees of the institutions will help students find housing for rent in the surrounding areas.
Activities Sup de Pub School of communications in Lyon, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Lyon
Outside of academic classes, students have the opportunity to develop their personal qualities by attending a variety of seminars and master classes - individual meetings and communication in small groups perfectly contribute to the embodiment and promotion of ideas, improvement of skills and relaxation among like-minded people. Student associations, theme clubs, off-campus internship programs and events allow students to show themselves, make new acquaintances and understand their own interests.
On the campus there are more than a dozen clubs operating in different areas: science, sports, creativity, charity. All clubs are run by one large community of students, which organizes most of the events and allows students to show their importance in competitions in the city, country and the world.
After classes and on weekends, students gather in studios and business incubators to work on projects, talk or collect, analyze information. Also, after school hours, club meetings are held, where participants discuss current events and plan events.
Specialists from various fields are regularly invited to the campus: they conduct seminars and master classes, providing students with their professional experience and helping to study aspects of their activities that are interesting to them. Such events are useful for students who are strictly tuned to the development of career skills.
Entertainment occupies a special place in the lives of students of the Sup de Pub. Large-scale concerts and festivals are held on international and public holidays, but in the middle of the week, students participate in evening board games, collective movie screenings or dinner parties.
- Campus in the center of the second most economically developed region of France,
- Cooperation with major communication agencies: Publicis Activ, Euro RSCG, McCann Erickson, Team Creatif, Saatchi & Saatchi and others,
- Opportunity to work on projects and attend events with students from other OMNES Education schools,
- Scholarships and loyalty programs for Sup de Pub students.
Facilities and equipment at Sup de Pub School of communications in Lyon, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Lyon
The campus in Lyon opened in 2015, combining students from several OMNES Education schools on its territory. The Sup de Pub occupies one of the floors of the historic Citroën building in the heart of the city. The building was built in 1932 and has been listed as a historical monument since 1992. For training, it is equipped with:
- 54 classrooms with interactive whiteboards, projectors,
- Two fully equipped Mac rooms,
- Two lecture halls for 150 and 290 seats,
- Dining room and cafeteria.
The school is 10 minutes from the Perrache train station and Place Bellecour, the center of the city's commercial and leisure activities, a stone's throw from the banks of the Rhône River.
Lyon is a metropolis that is home to 1500 head centers of large companies and more than 130,000 students enrolled in four universities and 54 other higher schools.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year for participants in English-language programs lasts from September to mid-June, and for students of courses in French - from October. The longest vacation during the year is the summer holidays, organized from July to the end of August. Students also rest on international and national holidays, on Saturdays and Sundays.
- The administrative fee for applicants is 80 €,
- The deposit for booking a place on the program is 1100 €, 150 € of which is non-refundable. The balance of funds is included in the cost of the program,
- Off-campus accommodation and meals,
- Public transport
- Medical care, renewal of insurance for foreigners,
- Personal expenses.
The admission process can be organized completely remotely. The school provides an online application form for all applicants who do not have the opportunity to visit campus to apply in person.
Applicants need to follow a few steps:
- Fill out the registration form and attach the required documents,
- Pass an individual interview with one of the admissions officers,
- Receive an admission decision within seven working days,
- Confirm the reservation of a place on the course by paying a deposit,
- Visit the campus for schedules and follow-up directions.
All applications received are considered by the selection committee in the format of a competition. Admission is subject to availability.
In no more than six months, 93% of graduates find a job or enroll in programs that continue their education. In finding jobs, they are helped by the school's partnerships with local and foreign companies, which, in turn, also provide internships and internships.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
The school is engaged in in-depth training of bachelors, therefore, for admission, applicants must provide:
- Personal documents: passport, health insurance, visa or residence permit,
- High school diploma and transcripts for the last two academic years,
- Certificate of English proficiency: TOEFL (from 79/550/213), IELTS (from 6.0), TOEIC (from 785),
- OR French language proficiency certificate: DELF (B2), TCF/TEF (B2, C1), DALF (C1),
- Individual achievements, subject to availability.
You can enroll in any of the courses of the bachelor's program. When enrolling in a second or more senior year, the student is required to provide transcripts of previous years of undergraduate study.
Scholarships Sup de Pub School of communications in Lyon, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Lyon
Sup de Pub, together with OMNES Education, provides its students with scholarships and discounts on tuition fees. Students have access to:
- A fixed discount of 500 € from the cost of the program for students in need,
- A 10% discount on the total cost of the program for foreign students and those whose sisters or brothers are already studying at OMNES Education schools,
- Financial assistance up to 1500 € from the OMNES Education Solidarity Fund,
- 20-30% discount for especially successful students,
- Financial aid of up to 1500 € per year for student-athletes with outstanding achievements.
Support and material assistance programs are also provided by partners of the OMNES Education network: students have access to discounts on monthly travel tickets, rental housing in the city, medical care in clinics, purchase of stationery, entertainment tickets and much more.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Sup de Pub School of communications in Lyon, Sup De Pub University of Media Communications in Lyon
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.