Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana (abbreviated as UPB ) is a non-profit private educational institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1936 in Colombia. Now this Colombian University has its own small student campus in the city of Medellin.
It is a fairly large institution of higher education in the country, since every year there are about 24 thousand people studying there. The teaching staff of the institution is about 800 teachers of the highest category.
For detailed information about the educational program international students can visit the official site of an educational institution or contact to SMAPSE local manager.
Over the past years, University has consistently been included in the list of the best universities in the country (included in the TOP-20). In addition, this university is constantly easily winning back its right to one of the top positions in the TOP of the best institutions of higher education in the world.
For the period of study, all students can count on affordable housing in a dormitory on a student campus. In addition , there is access to a large scientific library . Sam Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana is listed as a part of various prestigious associations and groups, including associations like:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.