National University of Colombia (UNAL) was founded in 1867 and is the state higher educational institution of Colombia. The leading areas of university preparation are engineering and technology, art and the humanities, management and social sciences.
UNAL is part of the following associations:
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
Doctoral programs at the university are implemented in the following areas:
The institution provides a dormitory on campus.
The university has seven campuses located in Colombia. The main UNAL campus is located in the capital of the country - Bogota. University logistics includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university, you must fill out the online registration form to pass the entrance exams and provide the following documents:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.