Universidad del Rosario (UR) is considered a significant institution of higher education in Colombia. The University of Rosario is a private institution based on Roman Catholic principles in 1653 thanks to Fry Cristobal de Torres. Geographically, the university is located in the city of Bogota.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Universidad del Rosario is considered the most honorable and oldest in Colombia. Now he is in the top 10, ranking 7th in the national ranking. Among the best and prestigious institutions of the international level, the institution is in 844 positions. The university is famous for a large number of foreign experts. Prestigious international companies are interested in university graduates.
For such a long period of its operation, the University of Rosario has produced a large number of famous students, including twenty-eight presidents of the Republic and many other famous personalities:
Almost every second member of parliament in his own country ended up with exactly UR.
On the basis of the University of Rosario there is a student’s own library, comfortable furnished dormitories for foreign citizens, a sports complex and playgrounds. The university is a member of the following associations:
All university classes are equipped with powerful and modern equipment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.