University of Colombia Externado is a university with a private form of ownership. Universidad Externado de Colombia (UEC) opened its doors to students as early as 1885. The capital of the Colombian state, the city of Bogota, became the location of the main buildings of this renowned university in South America.
Such an ancient institution a priori occupies a permanent place in the five most prestigious institutions of higher education in Colombia. In world rankings, this institution is also distinguished by its elitism - the institution constantly occupies positions in the first 5 percent of the TOP international list of higher educational institutions.
Directions and faculties of the UEC are guided by the modern demands of employers. Therefore, graduates can easily find a job not only in Colombia or South America, but all over the world.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
University of medium size. Approximately 11,000 students can simultaneously be educated in this institution. Many foreign citizens apply to the admissions office, but mostly they come from Latin American countries. There are about 2,600 instructors here. Most of them are foreign specialists with a name in academic circles. Existing exchange programs for students are popular. Details about them are available on the social networks Universidad Externado de Colombia.
To help students master the knowledge, a powerful scientific library with all the necessary resources is provided. Dormitories have excellent conditions and are provided to everyone who wants. A distinctive feature of the university was the active development of sports directions for active recreation of students.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.