The largest institution of higher education in Colombia is Universidad del Valle Cali (UNIVALLE). It is a public institution that was founded in 1945 as the Industrial University of Valle del Cauca. The current name was assigned a little later. Valle University is geographically located in the city of Cali.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
During the period of its operation, the school has a large list of outstanding graduates. Among them:
This is only a part of famous personalities. It is worth noting that some of the talented graduates subsequently became teachers of the institution.
Universidad del Valle Cali owns the following campuses:
The institution has 53 student groups and organizations involved in scientific, as well as environmental, social and sports activities. The most significant student groups: the folk dance group “Carmen Lopez”, the troupe of storytellers “El Perol” and the choir “Koro Magno”. The school has men's and women's teams in basketball, beach and indoor volleyball, cycling, futsal, judo, karate, rugby, football, swimming, taekwondo, table tennis, light and weightlifting, and triathlon, billiards and chess. The university also participates in small invitation tournaments such as CUAO, ICESI, Javeriana and Loyola.
The library system of the university is managed by a special department and consists of one specialized library, three central and nine regional, as well as six documentation centers. The Mario Karvajal Library, created according to the technical recommendations of the Rockefeller Foundation, is one of the largest in the country (its area covers 18,000 m2).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.