Universidad de Pamplona was founded in 1960 in Colombia as a private institution led by priest José Rafael Faría Bermudez. In 1970, the educational institution was transformed into a Public University of departmental order, and in 1971 the Ministry of National Education authorized it to provide professional degrees in accordance with Decree No. 1550 of 08/13/1971.
Today, the university has significantly expanded its offer in the field of education, contributing to meeting new educational needs for the region and the country.
The university offers undergraduate educational programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
The university has three campuses located in Pamplona, Villa Rosario and Cucut. The main campus of the institution is located in the southwest department of Norte de Santander (Colombia) in the city of Pamplona.
University logistics includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year.
To enter the university you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.