UniCamillus Medical University welcomes applicants from around the world and provides them with the transfer of knowledge and practice to help become highly qualified universal doctors. Particular attention in the university is paid to diseases common in developing countries. In addition to the improvement of professional skills, the university takes care of the formation of values and ethical guidelines among future doctors: the principles of respecting the dignity of any patients, regardless of their racial, social, financial status, are promoted.
Features of the program:
Subjects studied in the program:
There are 5 courses for students to choose from:
Peculiarities of accommodation and meals during training:
The cost of education does not include trips and excursions, while, while in Rome, students have the opportunity to:
UniCamillus Medical University is equipped according to modern requirements for students' comfort and safety. The building contains:
The academic year consists of two semesters - winter and summer: the exact dates of the start and end of classes depend on the chosen educational course.
The cost of education at UniCamillus Medical University is from € 2,400 to € 15,000 for one academic year and varies depending on the specifics of the program.
It is important to consider additional costs:
To enroll in UniCamillus Medical University you need:
Certificates of international standard confirming a high level of proficiency in English are not required.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.