Rome University of La Sapienza or Sapienza University of Rome (UNIROMA1) is a non-profit public higher educational institution, founded in 1303 year. The university is located in the capital of Italy - the city of Rome. The university belongs to the oldest educational institutions of the country, has a good academic reputation and is considered one of the prestigious Italian educational institutions.
Sapienza University of Rome is among the top hundred of the world's best universities in the quality of teaching, and currently occupies 183th place among the 5 percent of the best educational institutions in the world. It is a very large educational institution, in which 115 300 students study, 6% of whom are foreigners. The teaching staff is represented by three thousand specialists.
The University of La Sapienza provides an exchange program for students and teachers. Graduates of the university have good chances to get a prestigious job, thanks to the authority of the university among employers.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
UNIROMA1 Campus is located in Rome. For students there are libraries, dormitories, educational buildings, gyms, theaters. On the territory there is a university chapel. Recently, the project "Literary Cafe" is on the campus.
"Literary Cafe" is a multifunctional cultural center for students and teachers. Called to strengthen the sense of belonging to the university community. Here you can drink coffee, chat, buy local souvenirs. Various cultural events, exhibitions, projects and seminars for students are held here. Also here are held presentations of books, lectures, screenings of documentary and short films. The visitors have a reading room, with a video projector and a projection screen, as well as a mini library with books about architecture.
La Sapienza (Sapienza University of Rome) is one of the oldest universities in Europe, which honors its traditions, but at the same time it keeps pace with the times.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.