UC San Diego Summer camp with programming
Description of UC San Diego Summer camp with programming
- Established 1999
- Location San Diego, California, USA
- Ages 7-17
- Co-ed programs
- Weeklong camps
- Programs run June 22 to August 14
Each student will find a program that allows to promote computer skills. Summer education provides access to prestigious campuses, qualified instructors, exclusive tools for further success. Students will get acquainted with student life, visit the next generation technical laboratories, live on campus, meet children and adolescents from all over the world.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in UC San Diego Summer camp with programming
Accommodation, meals, prices
UC San Diego Summer camp provides furnished apartments. There is a kitchen, fridge, stove, and separate rooms. All bedrooms have a bed, desk, chair, wardrobe, individual bookshelf. Laundry facilities are available on site.
Activities UC San Diego Summer camp with programming
The camp staff organizes leisure activities for children on campus and might also organize supervised excursions off campus. Children might also visit nearby attractions that are walking distance from the camp locations. A busy extra-curricular life will not let anyone get bored, help you relax and gain strength before new activities.
- The camp attracts qualified instructors from Stanford, MIT, Caltech. Parents can be sure that the child is in safe hands. After the camp, many employees are invited by the largest technical companies - Google, EA, Disney.
- Participants receive individual attention: a maximum of 10 students per instructor. They take into account skills of a particular student and offers an individual curriculum.
- Students will receive exclusive access to distance seminars, where they will gain valuable industry knowledge. This material is 100% exclusive and designed specifically for the summer camp.
Facilities and equipment at UC San Diego Summer camp with programming
The child will take current technical courses, work with tools from Adobe, Epic Games, Roblox, Sphero, be able to hone his skills, create an impressive final project.
Admission dates and extra charges
- The cost of 12 online workshops is $ 300.
- Registration fee - $ 250.
- Registration fee (for a programme/course) 250 USD
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
- Jun 22-26
- Jun 29-Jul 3
- Jul 6-10
- Jul 13-17
- Jul 20-24
- Jul 27-31
- Aug 3-7
- Aug 10-14
- CETA - from 570
- IELTS - from 7
- TOEFL - from 102.
Scholarships UC San Diego Summer camp with programming
The social task of summer programs is to help as many students as possible who need financial support. UC San Diego Summer provides scholarships to talented students sponsored by corporate partners. Additional requirements are imposed on scholarship holders; programs can be specialized. After submitting the application, candidates receive an answer by e-mail - it is important to immediately respond to such letters.
The deadline for submitting applications for participation in the Assistance Program is December 1-April 15.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about UC San Diego Summer camp with programming
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.