Oxford is one of the most popular itineraries for studying abroad, including for children and teenagers who choose short-term English courses. Often, language camps in Oxford offer combined programs that combine English lessons with additional classes:
- Academic courses (GCSE, A-level, IB or preparation for them)
- Study of science and school subjects (e.g. biology, physics, STEM)
- Sports: football, tennis, horse riding, etc.
- Arts: dance and music camps, theater shifts
- Preparation for universities or schools in the UK
- Guided tours, volunteering and social work.
In 90% of cases, children are accommodated in a residence at full board. This is a great opportunity to get acquainted with the atmosphere, infrastructure of the chosen school, college or university, to feel like a part of a large student fraternity.
The organizers of the best language camps in Oxford are well aware that the camp is not only about studying. For the pupils, entertainment events are constantly organized, walks around the nearest towns or trips to large British cities, interesting master classes and workshops. By choosing the best Oxford language camps, you are choosing an unforgettable vacation for your child that will bring him both pleasure and benefit.