Check out the list of the best universities in Rome from the ranking, in which everyone can get higher education and bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees. Italian universities have established themselves as one of the most prestigious in the world – the system of education is designed taking into account the needs of students, a rapidly developing society and its trends.
Education is conducted according to the Bologna system - in order for a graduate to receive a diploma upon graduation from an educational institution, it is necessary to collect the proper number of credits that will indicate the number of hours devoted to studying on campus and at home.
The most popular areas of studying are cultural studies, design, craftsmanship and innovation, fashion and the entertainment industry. Quality programs guarantee up-to-date knowledge that will be useful in the future at a new place of work and in research scientific works. Many courses are developed in conjunction with Vogue, Valentino and Fendi. Studies can be held in Italian and English. Universities have all the necessary amenities for a comfortable and effective educational process:
- Spacious classrooms for classes with panoramic views
- Design rooms
- Extensive libraries
- Huge collections of fabrics and materials for individual and group projects
- Fashion and costume laboratories (with industrial sewing machines, professional ironing systems, mannequins and busts for men's and women's designs)
- Laboratories for accessory design
- Computer labs equipped with 58 MAC stations and the best software
- Recreation areas and cafeterias.