TBS Barcelona (Toulouse Business School)
Description of TBS Barcelona (Toulouse Business School)
- Year of foundation: 1903
- Location: Barcelona, Spain
- Language of instruction: English, Spanish
- Number of students: 600 people in the campus of Barcelona
- Type of program: full-time.
TBS Barcelona is the Barcelona campus of the Toulouse Business School Group, which is owned by the Chamber of Commerce of Toulouse. This is a public institution of higher education, founded in 1903, which now has more than 4,500 students from all over the world. TBS has agreements with more than 160 institutions around the world, including five research centers. The teaching staff of the school includes doctors of science, business professionals, experts in selected industries.
The mission of TBS Barcelona is to educate future leaders from all over the world. The university seeks to generate knowledge in the major disciplines needed by future managers. As one of the respected European business schools, TBS Barcelona opens up new paths in education, invests in the career development of each student.
The Barcelona Business School offers a management study that allows you to obtain an official bachelor's degree certified by Ministère de l'Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche. The Barcelona Campus invites Spanish, foreign applicants to study MSc Marketing Management, MSc Finance with a double degree Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya. Master programs are aimed at young professionals who want to build a successful international career. Practically oriented courses are fully taught in English, including a 6-month internship.
Students of the campus of Barcelona come from all over the world:
- 24% - from Spain
- 24% - from France
- 52% are from more than 25 countries.
Teaching is personalized, focused on preparing graduates for a professional future with a high degree of international openness. Classes are held in English and / or Spanish.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in TBS Barcelona (Toulouse Business School)
Accommodation, meals, prices
After registering for the program, TBS Barcelona students are given access to the student intranet, which contains links to housing websites and other important information about moving and staying in Barcelona. Possible accommodation options:
- Rented apartment
- Room, place in residence
- Rooms in common apartments
- Hotel room.
Activities TBS Barcelona (Toulouse Business School)
Students of TBS Barcelona become part of the largest student community in the world of approximately 196,000 people, of which 20,000 are foreign students who have chosen Spain and Barcelona to receive higher education. They study in the best universities, live in a bright multicultural city on the shores of the Mediterranean. Life in Barcelona is much more than attending lectures or conducting research: the city immerses those who come to their culture, reveals the secrets of modernist architecture, and introduces hospitable, open-minded people.
Student life in Barcelona includes many cultural, artistic, sporting events against the backdrop of a magnificent architectural background. On the narrow streets of different neighborhoods there is a huge number of cafes, bars, boutiques, night clubs. Those who love to spend time in nature, will discover the nature of Spain - mountains, beaches.
- Toulouse Business School has prestigious international accreditation, which guarantees the quality of the degrees awarded by it. Prestigious accreditations guarantee education that meets the most stringent quality standards in terms of education, research and employment, and also gives international status to the education received.
- TBS Barcelona received first place in the Le Parisien Etudiant ratnkng (2016) for the best business program for bachelors and as the best business school according to L'Etudiant (2016), second place in the Le Figaro Etudiant ranking for the best bachelor program (2014), entered in the top 50 European business schools and MBA programs according to the Financial Times 2016 ranking.
- As a university with an international presence and campuses in 4 European cities, TBS Barcelona offers students the opportunity to study in three countries in different languages, selects the best Spanish, foreign high school students to maintain a high academic level.
Facilities and equipment at TBS Barcelona (Toulouse Business School)
The campus and other facilities of TBS Barcelona occupy 3,500 square meters. All buildings are adapted for people with disabilities and other special needs.
The library is located a few meters from the main school building. In addition to books, the library also has audiovisual materials, a periodical library, reading rooms, places for study and meetings. Students have access to significant electronic repositories (databases, dissertations, articles, case studies, international news).
Admission dates and extra charges
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
For admission to undergraduate:
- Age of student: up to 26 years
- Bachillerato High School Diploma, IB, A-level, BAC.
For admission to the magistracy:
- Age of student: up to 27 years
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university (minimum 180 credits)
- GMAT certificate (minimum 540) or GRE (equivalent to 540 in the GMAT).
Knowledge of English, corresponding to level B2 (CEFR), confirmed by an English test with TBS or an official certificate:
- IELTS ≥ 5.5
- TOEFL ≥ 72
- ESOL ≥ First Certificate (FCE)
- TOEIC ≥ 550
- Duolingo ≥ 50.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about TBS Barcelona (Toulouse Business School)
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.