Tallinn Technical University is a state university and offers the opportunity to receive educational services of European quality. Tallinn University of Technology (TUT) began its academic career in 1918, during the First World War. All the main buildings of the educational institution are located in the capital of Estonia - the city of Tallinn.
Last years TUT firmly occupies the second rating line of the national list of the best educational institutions. The quality of teaching allows the university to be constantly on the lists of the best universities in the world (the first 5% of the world rating). Thanks to such indicators, Tallinn University of Technology has a high level of prestige and popularity among students.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university has average sizes - about 11,000 students receive different specialties here. Currently, TUT is studying about 7%. The teaching staff consists of 921 specialists, while a fairly large part of them are foreign specialists with a name in academic circles.
The opportunity to gain additional knowledge abroad gives the students an international exchange program. The opinion of graduates and university students about the quality of these programs can be found in social networks related to Tallinn University of Technology.
Students can receive additional knowledge in a powerful scientific library that contains all the necessary resources. Dormitories have excellent conditions and are provided to everyone who wants.
The prestige of TUT is complemented by membership in organizations such as EUA, CESAER, EFMD and the Baltic Management Development Association.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.